Finding Tooth Fairy Letters
Time for the Tooth Fairy to visit? Add some Tooth Fairy Magic with a letter from the Tooth Fairy.
When a child starts to lose their baby teeth it can be an exciting time. For some children, it may be a bit scary. A lot of parents want to celebrate this big event with the message from the tooth fairy.
So you have decided to send some tooth fairy letters to your kids. Creating a fun and magical tooth fairy letter is not hard to do. The first thing you need to decide is if you plan on making it yourself on you own computer or using scrapbooking methods or if you are going to buy one.
The internet is a wonderful tool and you can find many free tooth fairy letters online.
Tooth Fairy Letters – Making Your Own
Five Tips for a Magical Letter Your Create Yourself.
If you are a little bit creative you can make some really nice Tooth Fairy Letters and certificates. It is not that hard and you really don’t need to fret over being extremely creative or making your letter extravagant. Your child will love whatever type of letter the Tooth Fairy brings.
- If you are handwriting your letter try to disguise your handwriting so your child does not think that you wrote the letter. This is not hard to do, just add a little pizazz to your regular handwriting.
- If you are a scrapbooker you can create a very nice letter with your scrapbook supplies. This will even provide really nice keepsake that you can add to your child’s scrapbooks.
- Use designer paper or stationery or add some stickers or decoration.
- Use colorful marker, crayons or pencils. Adding glitter can add some extra charm too.
- Remember, your child will love and be so excited with any letter that you create. If you are not artistic don’t fret.
- You can start with some Tooth Fairy Letter and Certificate Templates and make them your own.
As you can see, it is not hard to create a real nice tooth fairy letter with just a few supplies. Some paper, pens or pencils and you are good to go. Anything extra is nice, but not necessary. So if it is in the middle of the night and you don’t have the supplies necessary just grab that paper and pencil and make your tooth fairy letters.
perfect and your child will love it.
Tooth Fairy Letters – Buying Tooth Fairy Letters
Do you feel you are not creative enough to make a Tooth Fairy Letter? No worries.
Some people feel that buying a tooth fairy letter is a better option. There is really no right or wrong answer when it comes to the buying versus making a debate. There are pros and cons for each option. If you plan on buying a tooth fairy letter there are a few tips that you should consider.
- Make sure you order from somewhere that you feel confident that your child’s personal information will stay secure. This is important because you are handing out your child’s name and address to someone and you want to be sure that the information you will provide will be used for the letter and nothing else.
- Take a look at what is included in the letter and ensure that they are age appropriate for your child.
- Read the fine print and make sure you understand what you are getting and how much you are paying.
There are a lot of wonderful companies out there that offer this service. Just shop around and find one you are comfortable with. Your child will love getting a magical tooth fairy letter in the mail. It will definitely put a smile on their face.
I would like to hear from you!
I would love to hear from you. Share your thoughts on this lens, your tooth fairy stories and/or ideas. Have a great day.