The World’s Top 10 Cosmetic Companies, 2018 Reviews
The World’s Top 10 Cosmetic Companies
Cosmetics has been with us for centuries now. The history of using cosmetics dates back to 12,000 years ago in Ancient Egypt. Makeup and other skin products has become a necessity for most ladies nowadays. Thus, hundreds of e trying to be in such list of the world’s top 10 cosmetic brands, to get a chance of earning billions or maybe trillions of dollars each year to fulfill the growing women’s beauty quest.
Women (and even some men as well) have been spending a lot of their quality time just standing in-front of their mirrors trying to look better a and better. Keeping in mind that such behavior is not ending anytime soon. Research has confirmed that the average Jane spends around $15,000 on makeup in her lifetime. In addition to spending two whole weeks of her lifetime putting it on.
From queen Cleopatra during the ancient Egyptians era to queen Elizabeth, the invention of more and more beauty products has never stopped.
Of course Every woman is beautiful in her own distinct way, yet every woman has her own reasons for wearing makeup, some of those reasons are essential while other are rather for luxurious reasons. From those reasons: to conceal some skin flaws or defects, or confidence, to look young, to appear older, for attraction purposes, etc.The company that will help a women to achieve such beauty needs is more likely to be the best seller.
So, today, what the World’s Top 10 Cosmetic Companies, according to customer 2018 Reviews for the modern lady?
The answer to this question is being ‘googled’ almost on hourly basis.
From numerous beauty brands out there, we compiled a list of the best 10 for you. We trust that these brands’ products will bring out the inherent beauty in you. These are brands whose products never lack a 5-star rating in reviews.
Welcome to the ‘Super-Models only’ zone!
16 years ago, in 1990, Leonard Lauder started Origin cosmetics for all the people who love lovers of natural beauty products. Origins specialized in natural makeup products. Origins has 2000+ stores worldwide so far. Dr. Andrew Weil’s collaboration with Origin makes it even a stronger brand for natural skin care products.
Origins top cosmetics
- Make a difference night cream
- Mega Mushroom skin relief serum
- Liquid Lip Color
- GinZing Refreshing eye cream
- Drink up overnight mask
- Origins Reflections Foundation
- Origins Once Upon a Shine
- High-Potency Night-A-Mins Skin Refining oil
- Original Skin
9. Bare Minerals
Every woman aims to be beautiful, while using the most natural and pure skin and hair products. That’s why Bare Minerals is producing 100% natural cosmetics. This company offers the best skin products that are all good and healthy for its customers.
Bare Minerals’ Top seller skin care products
- Bare Minerals Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara
- Mineral Veil Minerals
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip-gloss
- Bare Mineral Glimmer Shadow In Noble
- Bare Minerals Original Foundation
- All Over Face Color In Pure Radiance
- Flawless Definition Mascara
- Bare Mineral Facial Cleanser
Is one of the celebrities most used cosmetics brands. Smashbox products may be really expensive for some. It maybe one of the most expensive cosmetic products out there, yet, you’ll probably get what you paid for. Smashbox products of high quality, light on your skin, and keeping the skin looking clear and natural.
Smashbox top seller products
- Smashbox Color Correcting Stick
- InstaMatte Lipstick Transformer
- Smashbox Step-By-Step Contour Kit
- Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Foundation
- Smashbox Liquid Lipstick
- Smashbox Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Liner
- Smashbox Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer
7. Estee Lauder
This reputable American cosmetic company was founded by Joseph and Estee Lauder. It isweel know for some of its products than others, such as; lipsticks, foundations, perfumes, moisturizing lotions and nail paints.
Some Estee Lauder top cosmetics are:
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Liquid Lip Lotion
- Estee Lauder Micro Essence Skin Activating Treatment Lotion
- Sumptuous Infinite Daring Length + Volume Mascara
- Double Wear Stay-In-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
- Daywear BB Antioxidant Beauty Benefit Crème SPF 35
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup
- Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Mask Boost
- Bronze Goddess Powder Bronzer
- Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm
6. RMS Beauty
Celine Dion, Demi Moore, Sophia Coppola, Zoe Saldana, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren are only few names of famous celebrities who are using RMS Beauty cosmetics
PS: just make sure to keep any RMS products having coconut oil as an ingredient refrigerated at all times of hot weather.
5. Neutrogena cosmetics
Emanuel Stolaroff started off this cosmetic brand in 1930. At first the brand went under the name of Natone. Natone was one of the top cosmetics suppliers to most Hollywood beauty salons.
Today, Neutrogena is one of the world’s top 10 cosmetic companies offering high-quality skin and hair care products.
Neutrogena 2018 Top cosmetics:
- Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector Moisturizing Retinol Treatment SPF 20
- Skin Clearing Complexion Perfection Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
- Rapid Dark Circle Repair Eye Cream
4. Kjaer Weis Cosmetics
Kirsten Kjaerhas has spended eight-year of a research only to come up with cosmetics that are made with 100% safe organic components.
Kjaer Weis 2018 top products:
- Eyeshadow cloud nine
- Kjaer Weis Foundation
3. Maybelline Cosmetics
In1915 , the 15-year-old Tom Lyle started the Maybelline brand when he saw his sister using a mix of ground coal and Vaseline gel to make her eyelashes look darker.
the brand was first named lash-in-blow
Today, Maybelline/s products are available in 120 countries.
2. MAC Cosmetics
Toronto by Frank Toskan a makeup artist and Frank Angelo a salon owner, were friends lacking colorful products with to do well with their photo sessions. So, they began to create their own mixed products to meet their needs.
Lady Gaga, Victoria Beckham, Lisa Marie are some of the Hollywood celebrities using MAC cosmetics
For more than 100 years now, L’Oreal has been leading the world’s top 10 cosmetic companies. This prestigious brand is globally spread in 130 different countries and in 5 continents. L’Oreal France main goal is to provide the best value products for both men and women around the globe.
L’Oreal 2018 Top products
- La Lacque and Le Matte
- Lumi highlighter
- La Palette Nude