Old Hawaiian Luau Party Snacks – With Shrimps
Old Hawaiian Luau Party Snacks Recipe
Real Hawaiian Luau Appetizer Recipes
Make yourself some delicious Hawaiian Luau Appetizer Recipes like some coconut shrimp, crab cakes, and fruit skewers. There are so many great recipes to make for your Hawaiian party or Luau. If you are having a Luau and want the perfect appetizer recipes to serve your guests. You can find the best Hawaiian Luau Appetizer Recipes right here for your enjoyment. Easy to use recipes and pictures and videos to help you make the perfect party appetizers for your Luau.
How to prepare Hawaiian Luau Appetizer Recipes
- Serves:16 Appetizers (approx)
1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/3 cup cornstarch
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 cups flaked sweetened coconut
3 egg whites, beaten until foamy
- Preheat an oven to 400.
2. Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Rinse and dry shrimp with paper towels.
4. Mix cornstarch, salt, and cayenne pepper in a shallow bowl.
5. Pour coconut flakes in a separate shallow bowl.
6. Working with one shrimp at a time, dredge it in the cornstarch mixture, then dip it in the egg white, and roll it in the coconut, making sure to coat the shrimp well.
7. Place on the prepared baking sheet, and repeat with the remaining shrimp.
8. Bake on center rack 15 to 20 minutes, shrimp will be bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center and the coconut will be browned on the edges.