Quick and Easy Italian Appetizer For Party Recipes
Find easy and quick Italian appetizer recipes for your parties this season. Find the most popular Italian appetizers to color up the buffet table. These simple and quick Italian appetizer recipes are perfect for any social gathering and they are always a hit. So cheap to make and quick to throw together, it’s no wonder quick Italian appetizer recipes are so trendy.
How to prepare Quick Italian Appetizer Recipes
- Serves: 10
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (4 ounce) package herb and garlic feta, crumbled
1 (1 pound) loaf sourdough bread, thickly sliced
1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
2. Mix in tomatoes, fresh basil leaves, and garlic.
3. Cook and stir until heated and slightly tender, about 5 minutes.
4. In a small bowl, blend cream cheese with herb and garlic feta.
5. In a toaster or an oven heated to 350, lightly toast the sourdough bread slices.
6. Spread toasted bread slices with the cream cheese blend.
7. Top with tomato mixture.
8. Sprinkle with the desired amount of mozzarella cheese.
Calories: 340 | Total Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 53mg