Why DO I Have A Double Chin, Ways To Get Rid Of Double Chin, 7 Facial Exercises, 6 Home Remedies And The Double-Chin-Diet
Why Do I Have A Double Chin
unfortunately for some people, their genes can be the only factor they have to develop a double chin, whenever they gain an extra pound or two.
They tend to have a weak musculous mylohyoideus, which is the muscle controlling sagness of the chin area
This muscle tends to to lose its elasticity with age or in cases of weight gain.
There are many strategies to try on how to get rid of double chin,
Some of which will work for some people and some won’t, so you have to figure out which strategy will work best for you, depending on the factors that led to your double chin.
The Number 1 Way to Get Rid Of A Double Chin
It’s needless to say that losing those extra few pounds will have a tremendous effects on the overall fat distribution of your entire body, and of course that unsightly double chin.
So always try to shed off those pounds before trying any remedies or even other surgical options, for the great difference in the shape and looks of the double chin, that losing some weight can have.
Ways To Get Rid Of A Double Chin Using Some Simple Home Remedies
1- Chewing Gum Can Gets You Rid Of The Double Chin
Chewing gum, or even just mimic the motion, will strengthen the muscles in the jaw and chin areas increasing elasticity of chin tissues and reducing the look of a double chin. Massage to your neck and jaw area increases circulation and blood flow to keep the area strong. Neck rolls and head tilts can also strengthen the chin and neck muscles.
2. Cocoa Butter
When cocoa butter is used regularly, it will improve the elasticity of your skin and help get rid of your double chin.
- Put a tablespoonful of cocoa butter in the microwave for 10 seconds just to warm it up a little.
- massage the warm cocoa butter into your neck and double chin areas for 5-15 minutes.
- Repeat the process twice a day, and leave the cocoa butter on your skin overnight.
- wash in the morning with lukewarm water then apply some cold water to tighten the skin up.
3. Wheat Germ Oil
Wheat germ oil massage is another effective way on how to get rid of double chin problem.
Wheat germ oil has abundance of vitamin E, that works on nourishing the skin and tightening it up.
- Just apply, some wheat germ oil around the chin area, before going to bed.
- Massage in upward movements from the bottom of the neck up to the chin for 5- 15 minutes.
- Leave the residual wheat germ oil on your skin overnight.
- Repeat 2-3 times a week so you’ll notice its amazing effect.
4. Egg Whites
An egg white has a skin tightening effect.
Egg whites are also improves the overall skin condition.
- ray the mask illustrated in the above picture to your skin.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Pat your skin to dry .
- Repeat once daily for faster results.
Glycerin will not only help you getting rid of your double chin, but it will also help you to treat many skin conditions especially dry skin.
6. How To Get Rid Of Double Chin With Milk
How To Get Rid Of Double Chin With Exercises
Regular exercises work on improving the overall condition of the body.
all cardio, resistance, as well as weight-lifting workouts will help you to get rid of all body fat, including the unsightly chin fat causing the double chin.
Yet, there are some Chin-targeted exercises to help you get rid of the double chin even faster.
Kiss The Ceiling
Touch Your Nose
Stick Your Lower Jaw Out
Push your Chin up with your Fists
How To Get Rid Of Double Chin Through A Healthy Diet
A Low-calorie and a healthy diet will definitely contribute to your caloric deficit,
thus helping you lose excess body fat including the double chin fat
Drinking an abundance amount of water throughout the day,
helps a lot in improving the skin elasticity,
as well as increasing your metabolism and helps you get rid of excess weight
Needless to say the benefits of drinking water to improve the overall health of your body.
increasing your daily intake of fruits and vegetables,
will provide your skin with the needed nutrients to keep your skin in the perfect shape, tightness and glow
Alternatives For The Chin Surgery Option
if you don’t like the idea of going under the knife,
or just don’t have the cash for it,
you might have another couple of options to consider.
Zerona Laser or as commonly known by CoolSculpting procedure
is another alternative to the regular liposuction surgery that remove fat
- CoolSculpting is also approved by the AFDA
- the price of the 1 hour-session of coolsculpting ranges from 500-1500$