How To Effectively Get Rid Of Dandruff, 6 Simple Hair Hacks
Different seasons and weather fluctuations cause your hair to be drier,
Which expose it to get hair dandruff real easy,
Although you may use many specially formulated chemical shampoos and hair products designed specifically to solve dandruff problem,
you probably won’t get the result you are looking for.
What Exactly Is Dandruff?
Dandruff is the falling white flakes covering some parts of the scalp and is usually accompanied by an itchy feeling.
In normal cases, the old skin cells in your scalp die, fall down and are replaced by new ones.
This process occurs approximately every month.
→But in the case of hair dandruff,
The skin cells fall off the scalp prematurely and before the cells even die,
causing the white flaky shape of dandruff.
9 Causes Of Dandruff
The appearance of the hair dandruff may be caused by internal or due to exogenous factors outside the body;
- Hormonal disorders in the body
- Dysfunction of the sebaceous glands in the scalp
- The presence of a type of skin diseases such as eczema.
- Sensitive skin reactions to a particular type of food such as; chocolate or nuts.
- The dandruff severeness may worsen in the event of mood disorders, stress, excessive use of sugars or excessive intake of high-fat foods.
- Not to choose the right type of shampoo for your hair type.
- The use of poor-quality hair products.
- Hair dandruff may also occur as a result of not washing the hair regularly or your hair is not getting adequate hydration.
- Cold weather also affects the proportion and appearance of dandruff.
How To Effectively Get Rid Of Dandruff Via Vitamin Intake?
Eating foods rich in vitamins A, B, C helps keep your scalp clean and healthy,
These vitamins play a vital role in stimulating blood circulation and cell growth
And they support the efficiency of your immune system,
Thus fight dandruff.
- Strawberry And Apricots Juices: are a great easy way of supplying your body with an adequate amount of these vitamins if you are searching for the easiest way of how to get rid of dandruff!
- As well as the including all types of vegetables in your diet.
How To Effectively Get Rid Of Dandruff By Cleaning Your Hairbrush In 4 Easy Steps?
Be sure to clean your hair brushes as well as your makeup brushes every two weeks
So as not to accumulate germs.
- Remove any hair stuck on your brushes.
- And then put them it in a dish with warm soapy water.
- Then in a dish full of concentrated white vinegar for 2 hours.
- Don’t wash them just let them dry and they’re good as new.
How To Effectively Get Rid Of Dandruff With Medical Shampoos?
Medical shampoos contain a good amount of zinc as well as other essential minerals,
That treat dandruff and other problems associated with the scalp.
- So we recommend using medical shampoo as an alternative to other commercial shampoos for a while until completely getting rid of your dandruff.
Most medical shampoos are over the counter medications,
Yet consulting your doctor or your trusted pharmacist is a MUST!
How To Effectively Get Rid Of Dandruff At Home With 6 Simplest Home Remedies?
1- Apple Cider Vinegar:
- One Cup Of Apple Cider Vinegar + One Cup Of Water
- Mix them well.
- Massage the scalp with the mixture for a few minutes.
- Leave the mixture on the hair for about 15 minutes.
- Wash the hair with your regular shampoo as usual.
- Repeat this process one time a day for a whole week.
You’ll be truly shocked by the result.
2- Natural Oils:
- A mix of the following oils→ olive oil, almond oil, aloe vera oil, tea tree oil or coconut oil.
- Apply a few drops of this magic mix to your hair and scalp and massage well it with fingertips.
- Use the mix every time you wash your hair
- Just leave the oils for 30 minutes before you wash it.
This mi will not only remove your dandruff,
Better yet, it will give you a shiny smooth and well-nourished hair!!
3- Lemon Juice:
- Simply massage your scalp (not your hair) with the juice of 2 large lemons
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Then wash it as usual.
- Repeat twice a week.
Don’t overuse lemon juice on your hair as it may cause it to get very dry.
- Grind 2 tablets of aspirin
- Add them to any kind of shampoo you use daily.
- Make sure to close the shampoo bottle real tight.
- Just when washing try to massage your hair for 2 minutes before washing the shampoo-aspirin mix.
- Just before you take a shower, put about 3 tablespoons full of yogurt to your hair and scalp.
- Massage your hair for about hair for 5 minutes.
- Leave it on your hair for 15 minutes.
- Then rinse your hair thoroughly with your shampoo
- Re-rinse with warm water if needed.
- Do it once a week for a whole month.
- Take tablespoon of honey.
- Spread it over your scalp massaging with your fingertips.
- Leave it hanging there for an hour or as long as you can handle it.
- Then wash as usual
Honey has many antibacterial features that will get rid of many hair and scalp problems as well as getting rid of dandruff.