How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath in 11 Steps And 12 Natural Remedies
before we get to our manual on how to get rid of bad breath in a few simple steps,
let us first talk to you about what is bad breath and what might cause it..
Bad Breath is an unpleasant smell emitted during breathing, regardless of whether the mouth is the source of this smell or another part like the throat or stomach.
it can cause so many negative psychological and social effects on those who has it
Bad breath is the third reasons in which people seek their dentist for.
9 Causes Of Bad Breath
1- Certain types of food
- Foods with strong aroma such as onion, garlic and spices.
- Drinking strong-smelling beverages such as alcohol or coffee.
- The accumulation of food constantly between the teeth and for long periods ..
Smoking and the consumption of any tobacco product of any kind may cause one of the following:
- The appearance of bad breath.
- The emergence of many gum and teeth problems.
3- Dental Problems.
- Not brushing your teeth regularly
- Neglect cleaning your tongue.
This may lead to the accumulation of bacteria and thus the appearance of bad breath.
4- Tongue problems.
5– Dry Mouth of course one of the obvious causes for bad breath.
6– Congenital defects of the nose, throat or mouth.
7- Injury in mouth, teeth and gums accompanied with infection can lead to bad breath as well.
8- Some diseases such as diabetes, renal and hepatic failure, intestinal obstruction, certain types of stomach and esophagus cancer, and respiratory infections and complications.
9- Some medications.
Taking certain types of medicines may lead to:
- Dry mouth.
- The secretion of chemicals affects the smell of the mouth.
How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath In 11 Simple Steps
- Washing your teeth at least twice a day.
- Clean the surface of your tongue
- Drink an abundant amounts of water, juices and chewing gum to moisten the throat.
- Adapting a healthy diet.
- The use of alternative medicines rather than the ones causing the bad breath (only after consulting your doctor)
- . Eating fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C, for its bacteria-fighting properties.
- quit smoking.
- Consult a specialist doctor.
- Gargle with an effective alcohol-free mouthwash.
- Eat a slice of bread or chew on some fresh barsly, whenever you’re on a rush and you have a bad breath.
How Get Rid Of Bad Breath With 12 Natural Remedies
1- Green Tea:
It contains large amounts of antioxidants that help to get rid of bacteria causing the bad breath
Contains a large amount of beneficial bacteria.
3- Apples and pears:
It produces saliva, which rebalances the natural PH levels of the mouth.
4- Berries, oranges and melons:
These fruits contain large amounts of vitamin C,
which works to fight the bacteria and reduce gum disease and bad breath of the mouth.
5- Cucumber and carrots:
Of vegetables that produce saliva and get rid of bacteria.
6- Walnut and almonds:
Eliminates the residue of food between teeth because it’s rich in fibers.
By chewing its leaves or drinking it in the form of a warm tea.
Helps get rid of stomach problems causing bad breath.
9- Cardamom :
By chewing cardamom beads, or adding them to your favourite tea.
10- Guava tree leaves:
Helps to avoid periodontal disease
11- Fresh Parsley:
Chewing leaves as they kill mouth bacteria.
12- How To Get Rid of Bad Breath For 6 hours to GO with Tea tree oil:
Just add 1 drop or 2 to your regular toothpaste; to get rid of the bad breath for the next 6 hours.