How To Consume Ginger For Health Benefits, Easy DIY Recipes
How To Consume Ginger For Health Benefits?
Ginger can consume ginger in several ways to ensure its health benefits, these ways include:
Where you can drink ginger tea simply after boiling it in water, and you can also add some other ingredients for even a better taste such as lemon or honey.
Incorporate it with other spices and foods:
You can use ground ginger powder or fresh finely chopped ginger roots and mix it with foods. This will give your food an extra punch making featuring more deliciousness. try adding a pinch of ginger powder to your with rice, sweets, or power smoothies.
Ginger Health Benefits
Ginger is a herbaceous plant that lives in hot climates only. It is one of the most beneficial herbs for humans. Ginger relieves the symptoms of many human diseases and prevent other vicious diseases as well. It is used in so many fields and industries such as in cosmetics and pharmaceutical medicines.
Countries that grow ginger
Ginger plant grows in tropical hot climates. We can find it in some specific places of the world like:
- North Korea.
Benefits of Ginger
Ginger treats many diseases and health problems that affect humans, including the following:
- Some memory problems, such as forgetfulness as it can activate and improve memory
- Dilating the blood vessels; where it helps to improve blood circulation and thus expand the blood vessels, pumping blood to larger parts of the body.
- Visual problems; strengthens vision, treats night sickness, and poor vision.
- Speech problems.
- Sore throat; cough.
- Stress, and psychological anxiety.
- Heart disease;
- General physical exhaustion.
- Symptoms of menstrual cycle.
- ED, especially in men.
- Immune weakness in the body.
- Alzheimer ‘s.
- Seasonal Flu.
- Common cold.
- As a spice in many foods.
- For prevention of colon cancer, ovarian cancer.
- Preserve the overall health and freshness of the skin, and prevent signs of aging in women.
Easy Recipes On How To Consume Ginger For Health Benefits
Ginger is one of the most widely used foods in holistic medicine. There are so many way To Consume Ginger For its Health Benefits as: eating it fresh, dried, powdered, in its oil form or even in juices and smoothies. Ginger is used with cosmetics and added to processed foods. We choose 3 of the easiest ways for you to consume it:
1- Ginger Tea
- 12-10 pieces of ginger, cut from fresh ginger root.
- Four glasses of water.
- A glass of orange juice.
- Half a cup of: lemon juice
- Honey, or maple syrup.
How to prepare ginger tea:
- Put the chopped ginger in the pan
- Add water, leave on medium low heat until for 10 minutes
- Then add orange juice, lemon and honey.
2- Ginger dip
- A cup of olive oil or sesame oil
- One quarter cup of soy sauce
- Lemon juice.
- Three cloves of finely chopped garlic.
- Three tablespoons finely chopped ginger.
- A teaspoon of mustard.
- Two tablespoons of honey. black pepper.
How to prepare ginger dip:
- Put the soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, mustard, honey and pepper in a small bowl and then mixed well
- Add olive oil with constant stirring
- After incorporating all the ingredients, pour the dip into a glass container, and serve aside with your favourite Asian food.
3- Ginger Homemade Capsules
- Ginger root clip into small pieces.
- Half a cup of pure honey.
- Ten drops of each of the oils of thyme, mint, oranges and eucaliptos.
- Licorice powder
- And slippery elm powder.
How to prepare ginger capsules:
- Place ginger root in water over low heat, leave until it wilts for half an hour
- Then put it on paper towels to dry off
- In a bowl put half a cup of honey with the addition of oils on it and stir well
- Then soak the ginger slices in the honey\oil mixture, leave them to absorb most of the liquids
- Mix the licorice and slippery elm powders together in equal proportions
- Then dip the ginger slices in this mixture, and leave until saturated with powders,
- Leave them covered in a sealed container for several days until the powder is fully absorbed to the ginger slices
- Store it in a sealed glass container
How To Consume Ginger For Health Benefits Yet Avoid Any Harmful Effect Of It
There are some risks to ginger that you should be taking into consideration, including:
- Heart rate acceleration if you eat ginger a lot.
- Weakness in the nervous system.
- Internal bleeding when consuming ginger with other herbs like fenugreek.
- Ginger can reduce the blood sugar levels in the body, so don’t use it if you are diabetic
- Never use if you have intestinal ulcers or other stomach problems.