Feeling Tired And Depressed For No Reason
Feeling sad is a very normal emotion that you suffer when something goes wrong with you or your loved ones. Millions of people suffer from this condition. However, you may get rid of these feelings within a few days and you will often feel better with time. If this does not happen and you still feel low, then it is better to consult a doctor.
Feeling sad, depressed or feeling grim is part of life and continues to exist as long as we live. So it is better that we learn to cope with this emotion and move on with life enjoying it to its fullest extent.
Are You Sometimes Feeling Tired And Depressed For No Reason?
Various causes of feeling sad include loss of a loved one, ups and downs in relationships, breakups, loss of job, general depression, divorce, poverty and the list continues.
All these causes have the power to leave the sufferer in frustration and in most of the cases making them overwhelmed. In such situations, no other person can really understand what are you going through and no one can provide you with the cure for this sadness and grief. In order to fight the sad feelings, we need to have strong willpower and find our strength in order to fight against it. There are also some natural remedies that help.
Various signs of Feeling Tired And Depressed For No Reason:
- One feels restless when they go through this disorder
- You may either sleep too much or are unable to have a good sound sleep
- You will slowly lose your interest in things that you enjoyed the most
- Lack of energy or feeling tired almost all the time
- Lose or gain extra weight
- Losing your appetite
- Feeling guilty, hopeless, helpless and worthless
- Having various health-related problems such as headaches, bowel problems or stomach aches or
- other body pain that does not get cured even with treatment.
- Having a hard time and problems in remembering or concentrating on things.
Having any of these signs for more than two weeks can lead to depression, so it is recommended to visit a doctor immediately in such cases.
When you are feeling sad or depressed, it is better to indulge yourselves in activities that can make you feel better and make a difference in your world. Below are a few tips and steps that you can follow while you are feeling sad.
These tips will make you feel better about your condition and you can deal with your disorder easily.
- Try to consume healthy foods in your diet and avoid all the junk food.
- Drinking plenty of water can make you feel energized. So have a lot of water.
- Avoid the intake of street drugs and alcohol
- Try to distract yourself during the daytime by indulging and planning various activities.
- Always have someone to accompany you. Avoid staying alone as much as you can
- Even if you are in no mood to stay active when you feel sad, try to do things to help divert your
- mind away from the causes of your sadness.
- Share your thoughts and feelings with your friends and family members.