Cleopatra Beauty Tips for an Everlasting Glamour
Cleopatra Beauty Tips
The Ancient Egyptian pharaohs were the first to uncover the so many secrets of natural beauty. The most famous of them was Queen Cleopatra, who used to do special rituals as her unique and bizarre substances she used to add to her bathtub. The ancient Egyptian man was keen to provide toiletries, cosmetics and perfumes as gifts to his wife to help her become the most beautiful woman
The Ancient Egyptian women showed great interest in caring for their skin and hair, and they were using special masks to strengthen the skin and rejuvenate its necessary elements. They used the “river natural clay “, which was carried by the Nile water during the flood, and is now used by the many international beauty houses as well known skin mask. The natural mineral elements in the clay are easy to absorb and blend in order to make masks for strengthening and preserving the freshness, and clarity of the skin.
Ancient Egyptian women also used natural honey masks and ground Fenugreek seeds for softness as well as whitening purposes, They also used some vegetable oils for moisturizing and nourishing the skin and hair such as chamomile oil, castor oil, lotus oil, and Fenugreek oil, many of them have been proven to be effective in hiding wrinkling and eliminating freckles.
Queen Cleopatra used many Natural recipes to care for her skin and Preserving her youth, and used some as treatment cosmetics for dealing with some health problems without overusing these natural products, so as not to hide the features of her attractive brunette face but rather to spotlight them.
Cleopatra Beauty Tips for Hair Care
In any hairdo or shape, whether curly, or straight, she used to fix and preserve her hairstyle using a stabilizing adhesive made of beeswax and resin.
On some occasions when she was interested in protecting her hair from sun exposure or heat,
She was accustomed to wear wigs and hair extensions made of natural human hair.
Although she loved to wear wigs, she was working to keep her natural hair in a fairly good condition.
To make her hair grow faster, she placed the chopped lettuce on the scalp
or simply rubbed it with cedar oil.
She also used deep hair treatments in her daily hair care program such as:
Cleopatra Beauty Tips for treating hair damage with honey
- 3 large lump of honey
- 1 tbsp of oil (olive oil, coconut oil or avocado oil)
- Mix well and stir for a minute until the mixture is smooth and runny.
- The mixture is then placed on the washed hair and left for 10-12 minutes.
- Then rinse hair with warm water.
Hot oil recipe for damaged hair treatment
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon castor oil
- Mix well and keep them on low heat.
- Then massage the scalp and hair with this mixture.
- Then wrap the hair in a hot towel and leave it for at least 15 minutes.
- Then wash hair well.
Recipe for nourishing and smoothing curly hair
- 1 tablespoon of hair balm
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of almond oil
- Mix them all well,
- then put the mixture on the wet hair and massage.
- Then leave on your hair for about 30 minutes and then wash it thoroughly with sulfate-free shampoo.
Cleopatra Beauty Tips for Skin Care
Cleopatra just wanted to look beautiful as well as many ladies and has had a large range of custom-made perfumes, hairdressers, wigs and clothing makers. She was characterized by a loving spirit of beauty that loved to see beauty in everything around her.
These are some of Cleopatra’s recipes for caring for her skin.
In the life of Cleopatra, Cleopatra’s normal day must begin with a thorough body massage with oils such as:
white musk oil extracted from the hibiscus or Fenugreek oil.
Although exposed to the sun and sand according to the nature of the climate in which she lived and which could endanger her skin, the beauty of her skin was amazing.
To keep her skin clean and beautiful,
– she washed her face several times a day with a cleanser made of oil and lemon.
Then rinse the face with a mixture of apple cider vinegar and water.
– Honey was also applied on her face as an antibacterial.
Cleopatra’s Secrets for daily skin care routines
– through wiping her skin with handkerchiefs that had an effective effect on her excellent skin.
The Most Important of all Cleopatra Beauty Tips was:
milk, honey, cucumber, yeast and clay.
Cleopatra Beauty Tips For face and body masks
was a mixture of warm milk with honey in equal amounts as in the clay mask.
In order to maintain the freshness and softness of the skin
massage body with several body scrubs regularly, especially with:
peeled sea salt. Cinnamon, cactus, apple cider vinegar, turpentine oil, oats, dill, fennel, juniper, mint, ginger, and onions.
Cleopatra’s Secrets for Fighting Wrinkles
Cleopatra used mixtures made of beeswax, gum, frankincense, Moringa oil, fermented plant juice and soft ground Cypriot grass.
Cleopatra Beauty Tips for using the Mecca Plant
As a queen who enjoyed high status among most of the women of the East at that time, she used a mecca balm cream on her face and neck every night before going to bed. She also relied on this balm to massage her skin while bathing. She sat in the bathtub until her body gets warm and then applied the ointment to her face and neck until the skin absorbs all the moisturizer.
Cleopatra Beauty Tips For treating scars and wounds
she used an ointment made of frankincense and honey daily.
Cleopatra’s natural recipes for skin care
Buttermilk to clean oily skin:
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons crushed fennel seeds
- Heat the milk and fennel in a glass pot for 30 minutes.
- Then put out the fire and let it cool down for two hours.
- Then refrigerate the mix in a clean glass bottle and keep it in the fridge.
- This mixture can be saved refrigerated for two weeks.
Sesame Oil Lotion For Dry Skin:
- Put a little sesame oil on the face and neck.
- Then wipe your face with a warm towel
- and then rinse your face with apple cider vinegar, which works to balance the acidic factor in the skin.
Grapes for sun-exposed skin:
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Crush the grapes until they resemble the pulp,
- then add honey and mix well.
- Then apply the mixture to your face
- and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Then wash it well.
Cleopatra Beauty Tips About Apple Cider Vinegar
(works to balance the pH of the skin)
- cup apple cider vinegar
- A plate filled with warm water
- Pour apple cider vinegar into the warm water
- and then spray the face with this mixture
- and let it dry without using the towel.
- This recipe is also very useful for those suffering from acne.
Cleopatra’s soothing formula
with cucumber and almond oil
- A complete, non-peeled cucumber
- 1 oz of white paraffin
- 2 ounces of sweet almond oil
- Cut the cucumber and then grind it in the blender
- and then drain it using a piece of thin cotton cloth.
- Then dissolve the paraffin in a small bowl over a steam bath on a medium-low heat.
- After melting, add the oil gently, stirring and then stir the cucumber,
- continue stirring until completely dissolved and mixed, then turn off the fire,
- cover the container with a clean towel and let it cool down
- and then pour it in a glass bottle and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Can be saved for two months.
- Directions: Apply face and neck daily before bedtime
Cleopatra’s Royal Cream
- 2 ounces of almond oil
- 1 ounce of beeswax
- 4: 8 drops of rose oil
- 1 Capsule of vitamin E (optional)
- Heat the almond oil a little with beeswax and rose oil.
- Wax honey has a high thickness so be careful not to use too much to make the cream can be easily spreaded and applied to the skin .
- open the vitamin capsule and add it to the mixture.
- use it daily for better results
Yogurt and Clay
- 3 tablespoons of dried clay
- 3 tablespoons of yogurt Mix ingredients until they form a paste,
- then gently fold them over your face, then pull them up to the top of the face and leave to dry for 15-20 minutes.
- Then wash the face with warm water.
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- 1 teaspoon soft salt
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- Mix ingredients in glassware.
- Then gently massage your face with this mixture.
- Then wash the face with warm water.
Cleopatra Beauty Tips for A Long Lasting Body Fragrant
- 3 cups of sea salt
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup sweet almond oil
- you may also use any other Essential oils , use the oil you like its smell.
- Mix salt, olive oil and almond oil in a glass container
- and add essential oils such as peppermint oil.
- Store them in a tight glass container.
- Massage the skin in circular movements
- and leave it on the body for 5 minutes
- and then wash your body with warm water.
Cleopatra Beauty Tips For fatigued dull skin
- 1 tablespoon fresh or dry mint
- 1 tablespoon of cold oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Mix well in the blender
- and apply to the skin
- leave it for 2 minutes
- and then wash the skin with warm water.
Cleopatra’s Natural Face Masks
To get the most out of the products of nature, you need to use milk and honey, which are one of the most important products used by Ancient Egyptians, specifically Cleopatra,
Milk and Honey Mask:
- • Large spoon of milk.
- • A tablespoon of honey.
- • A tablespoon of oatmeal.
- • One piece of snow.
1. Mix the previous ingredients together, except for the ice.
2. Bend your face with the mixture and let it dry completely.
3. After drying dry your face with warm water well, then pass the piece of ice on the face in the end.
* You should repeat this mask daily for two weeks to get the desired result.
Flour and lemon mask:
• 3 tablespoons of pure flour.
• A teaspoon of lemon juice.
• A little milk.
1. Mix the flour with lemon and milk until you get a mixture of the dough.
2. Put this mixture on your skin for at least 20 minutes.
3. Wash your skin with warm water.
* The mask is suitable for normal skin, and should not be used for sensitive skin.
Almond and Egg Mask:
- 3 tablespoons ground almond.
- One egg white.
- A teaspoon of lemon juice.
1. Grind some almonds, after soaking them with water and removing the crust.
2. Mix 3 tablespoons of almond powder with 1 egg whites and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Add the mixture to the ground almonds.
3. Bend your face and neck for 20 minutes to half an hour.
4. Remove the mask from your face using warm water.
5. In the end, dry your face with a soft towel, add it with almond oil,
and do not rush the results. You will notice the difference after 10 days.