Best 30 Cancer Treatment Centers, The World’s Most Technologically Advanced
For Our Heroes Who Are Fighting Cancer Everywhere,
You Don’t Need To Look Any Further More For A Decent Cancer Center To Help You In Your Fight,
We Have Done The Search Done For You,
So Here’s A List Of The World’s Best Cancer Treatment Centers
- One of many branches (15 branches) of the Radiation Oncology Centers (ROC) in Australia.
- Having accurate and effective treatment for many kinds of cancers,
- It has an obvious picture of the progression of treatment
- Especially in The Field of prostate cancer through using gold seed implants.
- One of three branches, offering radiotherapy and chemotherapy treatment,
- This center only concern is the cancer patient.
- It even provide a transportation for any patient who doesn’t have a car or someone to drive him\her, clinical psychology services, physiotherapy, social work, wellness cancer center
- This Cancer Center offers massage therapy, acupuncture, reiki, exercise program and a wig library.
- The third largest hospital in the USA, with 1.1 million square feet.
- It’s part of the Ohio University,
- having 200 oncologists each one specialized in a specific type of cancer.
- It also has robot-assisted surgery.
- It consists of 5 high tech cancer treatment facilities,
- This Cancer Center is considered as one of the world leading cancer research, treatment and education centers.
- Having over 2,500 working staff members, including more than 580 laboratory and clinical researchers.
- Beside radiotherapy, surgical oncology facilities it has a
unique treatments like apheresis which is the filtration of the malignant cells from the blood of the patient.
- The Seattle Cancer Care Center or the University of Washington are a teamwork gathering between UW Medicine, the Fred Hutchinson Center and the Seattle Children’s Hospital.
- This teamwork main concern is the cancer patient care,
- it also has more than 10 years of experience working with the da Vinci Surgical System.
25. Oslo comprehensive Cancer Treatment Center, Oslo, Norway
- In the Oslo University Hospital which is the largest hospital in Norway,
also have more than 20,000 employees.
- Its main concern is cancer researches especially in immunology, stem cells, molecular biology and cancer prevention.
- Beside accepting patients of all types of cancer,
- its main specialty is breast cancer research and the cure of the gastrointestinal cancers,
- by having two unique programs the Nina Hyde Center Center for breast cancer research,
- which is one of the top research institutions in breast cancer and also having the Ruesch Center for treating gastrointestinal cancer.
- At the University of North Carolina is one of the leading cancer treatment centers in the USA.
- This cancer center main focus is on cancer prevention, early detection, and treatment of cancer.
- Is the largest hospital in Barcelona, with four leading cancer treatment research teams,
- which are preclinical, translational, clinical and core technologies.
- With more than 300 researchers and scientists focusing on the understanding of the biology of the cancer cells itself from cellular, genetics and molecular biology.
- Concentrating on radiation therapy like stereotactic radiosurgery and brachytherapy,
- including the treatment of both malignant and benign tumors in brain and spine.
- The number one cancer center in Europe,
- and one of top cancer treatment centers in the world,
- its main concern is for research, teaching and patient care as well. With more than 3000 employees,
- its main focus on molecular medicine, immune therapy, DNA repair and treating of rare cancers.
- Having the only CyberKnife system in Hong Kong,
- and also having The da Vinci Surgery System for better invasive surgeries,
- also characterized by the using of the nuclear medicine and Tomotherapy.
- This Cancer Treatment Center has the Varian TrueBeam STx for radiosurgery,
- which has powerful imaging, high dose-rate of radiation for more effectiveness and the treatment will be shortened for few days instead of weeks,
- and more precision in tumor targeting.
- This cancer center is in Queensland,
- providing comprehensive and multidisciplinary cancer services like Bone marrow transplantation, palliative care, radiation oncology and radiation therapy.
- Also located in Queensland, characterized by the Gamma Knife radiosurgery technology, which provides precised treatment for brain cancer patients
- this cancer treatment center has the advanced brachytherapy for breast cancer treatment called accelerated partial breast irradiation.
- using the latest Diagnostics like the Individualized therapy profiling with the usage of molecular diagnostics and genetics,
- the TrueBeam STX, the 64 slice PET CT, and the skilled Robotic surgeons which perform minimally invasive surgery, offering the best chance for every cancer patient to defeat cancer.
- The Apollo Cancer Treatment Center Will very soon be launching the Proton therapy
14. University of Chicago Medicine Comprehensive Cancer Treatment Center, Chicago, IL, United States
- With more than 200 well-known scientists focusing on cancer prevention for high risk people, early detection of cancer, finding new ways for treatment and the survivorship of the patient.
- One of the oldest cancer treatment hospitals, it dates back to 1913.
- It also accommodates over than 650 scientists, 185 medical specialists, 11 radiation units and 180 beds.
- High-tech cancer equipment like electron microscope, Genomics core facility and biostatistics center.
- Having a lot of advanced high-tech equipment like CyberKnife technology, Gamma Knife radiosurgery, intraoperative MRI, Tomotherapy, Image-guided linear accelerator technology.
- It’s the only cancer treatment center in the world having PET/MRI scanner machine used for a better understanding of cancer development.
- This wellness center’s main mission is focusing on the patient care and translational research for delivering the best result for the patient as soon as possible.
- Having genetic counseling, apheresis, cutting-edge immunotherapy and clinical trials based on unique research like Melanoma and cancer vaccine.
- Focusing on transnational research and having international clinical trials for increasing the chances of treating cancer, is what’s distinguish this center.
- It has over 7 branches for cancer research, like molecular oncology, biotechnology, structural biology and cancer cell biology.
- The main concern is cancer research, education, and patient care.
- Treating more than 44,000 cancer patient every year and having a mobile chemotherapy unit for delivering treatment to the needy and old cancer patients.
- Having one of the largest radiotherapy departments in the world and also have Proton beam therapy, Brachytherapy, nuclear medicine, and endocrinology.
- This Cancer Treatment Center focuses on cancer research, education and patient care
- Treating a different kind of cancer, and they are very famous in the bone marrow transplantation.
- Having various high-tech cancer equipment like CyberKnife, Gamma Knife and TrueBeam radiotherapy for minimizing the invasive of cancer surgery.
- one of the largest comprehensive Cancer Treatment Centers in the world.
- With more than 3,000 working staff members, works with almost 400.000 patients every
- having 202 beds and 16 linear accelerators, state-of-the-art Magnetic
Resonance-guided Radiation Therapy (MRgRT) suite, and two Leksell Gamma Knife Perfexion units.
6. Wake Forest University Baptist Comprehensive Cancer Treatment Center, Winston-Salem, NC, United States
- One of the top cancer Treatment centers in the USA, specialized in different types of cancers from children cancers to elderly cancers.
- Having Brachytherapy unit, Gamma Knife, Elekta Axesse radiotherapy and STAR Ablation.
- The oldest and largest private cancer treatment centers in the world, it dates back to 1887.
- Focusing on patient care, innovative research, and education, for controlling,
preventing and curing cancer ultimately.
- their main specialty is in stem cell transplantation, Robot-assisted surgery, Artemis intraoperative imaging technology and more.
- Main specialty in treating of endocrine, thoracic and gastrointestinal cancers.
- Also provides stem cell transplantation and cellular therapy center.
- Having Laser interstitial thermal therapy, Proton therapy and more.
3. Johns Hopkins Hospital Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Treatment Center, Baltimore, MD, United States
- One of the most technologically advanced cancer treatment centers in the world
- A leading genetic cancer research center.
- Hopkins’ researchers completed the first map of cancer genome and also helped in configuring that cancer is a genetic disease.
- Having DNA repair, Cell cycle regulation, plasmapheresis and more.
- Dates back to 1898 as the USA very first cancer treatment center.
- specialized in genetics cancer research, molecular biology, immunology.
- Its Personalized Medicine Center uses a proprietary OmniSeq program to ensure that every cancer patient having his genomic medicine.
- Having ATLENS, Electro Nerve stimulator, nuclear medicine, Balloon kyphoplasty and more.
1. Hospital of the University of PA-Abramson Cancer Treatment Center, Philadelphia, PA, United States
- Having one of the largest clinical trials program in the USA called “Translational Centers of Excellence” for many types of cancers like blood, lung, breast and pancreatic cancers.
- Specialized in stem cells and bone marrow transplantation and a lot more.