Best 30 Cancer Treatment Centers, The World’s Most Technologically Advanced
Best 30 Cancer Treatment Centers, The World’s Most Technologically Advanced
For Our Heroes Who Are Fighting Cancer Everywhere,
You Don’t Need To Look Any Further More For A Decent Cancer Center To Help You In Your Fight,
We Have Done The Search Done For You,
So Here’s A List Of The World’s Best Cancer Treatment Centers
- One of many branches (15 branches) of the Radiation Oncology Centers (ROC) in Australia.
- Having accurate and effective treatment for many kinds of cancers,
- It has an obvious picture of the progression of treatment
- Especially in The Field of prostate cancer through using gold seed implants.
- One of three branches, offering radiotherapy and chemotherapy treatment,
- This center only concern is the cancer patient.
- It even provide a transportation for any patient who doesn’t have a car or someone to drive him\her, clinical psychology services, physiotherapy, social work, wellness cancer center
- This Cancer Center offers massage therapy, acupuncture, reiki, exercise program and a wig library.
- The third largest hospital in the USA, with 1.1 million square feet.
- It’s part of the Ohio University,
- having 200 oncologists each one specialized in a specific type of cancer.
- It also has robot-assisted surgery.
- It consists of 5 high tech cancer treatment facilities,
- This Cancer Center is considered as one of the world leading cancer research, treatment and education centers.
- Having over 2,500 working staff members, including more than 580 laboratory and clinical researchers.
- Beside radiotherapy, surgical oncology facilities it has a
unique treatments like apheresis which is the filtration of the malignant cells from the blood of the patient.
- The Seattle Cancer Care Center or the University of Washington are a teamwork gathering between UW Medicine, the Fred Hutchinson Center and the Seattle Children’s Hospital.
- This teamwork main concern is the cancer patient care,
- it also has more than 10 years of experience working with the da Vinci Surgical System.
25. Oslo comprehensive Cancer Treatment Center, Oslo, Norway
- In the Oslo University Hospital which is the largest hospital in Norway,
also have more than 20,000 employees.
- Its main concern is cancer researches especially in immunology, stem cells, molecular biology and cancer prevention.
- Beside accepting patients of all types of cancer,
- its main specialty is breast cancer research and the cure of the gastrointestinal cancers,
- by having two unique programs the Nina Hyde Center Center for breast cancer research,
- which is one of the top research institutions in breast cancer and also having the Ruesch Center for treating gastrointestinal cancer.
- At the University of North Carolina is one of the leading cancer treatment centers in the USA.
- This cancer center main focus is on cancer prevention, early detection, and treatment of cancer.
- Is the largest hospital in Barcelona, with four leading cancer treatment research teams,
- which are preclinical, translational, clinical and core technologies.
- With more than 300 researchers and scientists focusing on the understanding of the biology of the cancer cells itself from cellular, genetics and molecular biology.
- Concentrating on radiation therapy like stereotactic radiosurgery and brachytherapy,
- including the treatment of both malignant and benign tumors in brain and spine.
- The number one cancer center in Europe,
- and one of top cancer treatment centers in the world,
- its main concern is for research, teaching and patient care as well. With more than 3000 employees,
- its main focus on molecular medicine, immune therapy, DNA repair and treating of rare cancers.
- Having the only CyberKnife system in Hong Kong,
- and also having The da Vinci Surgery System for better invasive surgeries,
- also characterized by the using of the nuclear medicine and Tomotherapy.
- This Cancer Treatment Center has the Varian TrueBeam STx for radiosurgery,
- which has powerful imaging, high dose-rate of radiation for more effectiveness and the treatment will be shortened for few days instead of weeks,
- and more precision in tumor targeting.
- This cancer center is in Queensland,
- providing comprehensive and multidisciplinary cancer services like Bone marrow transplantation, palliative care, radiation oncology and radiation therapy.
- Also located in Queensland, characterized by the Gamma Knife radiosurgery technology, which provides precised treatment for brain cancer patients
- this cancer treatment center has the advanced brachytherapy for breast cancer treatment called accelerated partial breast irradiation.
- using the latest Diagnostics like the Individualized therapy profiling with the usage of molecular diagnostics and genetics,
- the TrueBeam STX, the 64 slice PET CT, and the skilled Robotic surgeons which perform minimally invasive surgery, offering the best chance for every cancer patient to defeat cancer.
- The Apollo Cancer Treatment Center Will very soon be launching the Proton therapy
14. University of Chicago Medicine Comprehensive Cancer Treatment Center, Chicago, IL, United States
- With more than 200 well-known scientists focusing on cancer prevention for high risk people, early detection of cancer, finding new ways for treatment and the survivorship of the patient.
- One of the oldest cancer treatment hospitals, it dates back to 1913.
- It also accommodates over than 650 scientists, 185 medical specialists, 11 radiation units and 180 beds.
- High-tech cancer equipment like electron microscope, Genomics core facility and biostatistics center.
- Having a lot of advanced high-tech equipment like CyberKnife technology, Gamma Knife radiosurgery, intraoperative MRI, Tomotherapy, Image-guided linear accelerator technology.
- It’s the only cancer treatment center in the world having PET/MRI scanner machine used for a better understanding of cancer development.
- This wellness center’s main mission is focusing on the patient care and translational research for delivering the best result for the patient as soon as possible.
- Having genetic counseling, apheresis, cutting-edge immunotherapy and clinical trials based on unique research like Melanoma and cancer vaccine.
- Focusing on transnational research and having international clinical trials for increasing the chances of treating cancer, is what’s distinguish this center.
- It has over 7 branches for cancer research, like molecular oncology, biotechnology, structural biology and cancer cell biology.
- The main concern is cancer research, education, and patient care.
- Treating more than 44,000 cancer patient every year and having a mobile chemotherapy unit for delivering treatment to the needy and old cancer patients.
- Having one of the largest radiotherapy departments in the world and also have Proton beam therapy, Brachytherapy, nuclear medicine, and endocrinology.
- This Cancer Treatment Center focuses on cancer research, education and patient care
- Treating a different kind of cancer, and they are very famous in the bone marrow transplantation.
- Having various high-tech cancer equipment like CyberKnife, Gamma Knife and TrueBeam radiotherapy for minimizing the invasive of cancer surgery.
- one of the largest comprehensive Cancer Treatment Centers in the world.
- With more than 3,000 working staff members, works with almost 400.000 patients every
- having 202 beds and 16 linear accelerators, state-of-the-art Magnetic
Resonance-guided Radiation Therapy (MRgRT) suite, and two Leksell Gamma Knife Perfexion units.
6. Wake Forest University Baptist Comprehensive Cancer Treatment Center, Winston-Salem, NC, United States
- One of the top cancer Treatment centers in the USA, specialized in different types of cancers from children cancers to elderly cancers.
- Having Brachytherapy unit, Gamma Knife, Elekta Axesse radiotherapy and STAR Ablation.
- The oldest and largest private cancer treatment centers in the world, it dates back to 1887.
- Focusing on patient care, innovative research, and education, for controlling,
preventing and curing cancer ultimately.
- their main specialty is in stem cell transplantation, Robot-assisted surgery, Artemis intraoperative imaging technology and more.
- Main specialty in treating of endocrine, thoracic and gastrointestinal cancers.
- Also provides stem cell transplantation and cellular therapy center.
- Having Laser interstitial thermal therapy, Proton therapy and more.
3. Johns Hopkins Hospital Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Treatment Center, Baltimore, MD, United States
- One of the most technologically advanced cancer treatment centers in the world
- A leading genetic cancer research center.
- Hopkins’ researchers completed the first map of cancer genome and also helped in configuring that cancer is a genetic disease.
- Having DNA repair, Cell cycle regulation, plasmapheresis and more.
- Dates back to 1898 as the USA very first cancer treatment center.
- specialized in genetics cancer research, molecular biology, immunology.
- Its Personalized Medicine Center uses a proprietary OmniSeq program to ensure that every cancer patient having his genomic medicine.
- Having ATLENS, Electro Nerve stimulator, nuclear medicine, Balloon kyphoplasty and more.
1. Hospital of the University of PA-Abramson Cancer Treatment Center, Philadelphia, PA, United States
- Having one of the largest clinical trials program in the USA called “Translational Centers of Excellence” for many types of cancers like blood, lung, breast and pancreatic cancers.
- Specialized in stem cells and bone marrow transplantation and a lot more.